Archive for June, 2012
Saturday, June 30th, 2012
Every conscious parent will agree that today’s Internet and computer use may affect children behavior dramatically. With the computer being an indispensable part of kids’ life, studying has become much easier and more enjoyable for them. Unfortunately, along with the useful information they get online, there are plenty of uncensored websites with content not suitable for children. This is when computer usage tracking software is a must-have solution.
We take special pride to provide you with one of the best parental control monitoring programs that are designed to work completely invisibly for computer users while tracking all their activities. Keep in mind, that everyday computer abuse may have a negative impact on your children behaviour and it’s up to your to let your kids enjoy Internet opportunities without being affected by inappropriate information and undesirable contacts.
Our experienced development team has worked hard to deliver full-featured solutions, full of out-of-the-box features and options to make your parental monitoring easy and effective. SoftActivity Keylogger works at the background staying invisible for your kids and recording computer usage in real-time. Our Internet monitoring tool is able to log all the information about websites visited, emails sent and received, downloads performed, keystrokes typed, programs run, etc.
Fully rely on our computer monitoring software to track your kid’s Internet activity in a simple and hassle-free way. You don’t have to possess any specific computer skills to install and run our user-friendly applications to protect your family and business from possible online threats. If you’ve made up your mind to opt for powerful computer tracking software, visit SoftActivity today and download 15-day free trial versions.
Friday, June 29th, 2012
No matter what type of a business you run, if you wish to maintain a profitable and competitive venture you should work hard as well as keep your staff working efficiently every single day. As a proactive business owner you need to ensure unparalleled working environment for your employees and provide all necessary facilities that may help them make their job as required. Computers connected to the Internet are among those indispensable options that may benefit business in terms of improved productivity and communication between existing and prospective clients.
While enjoying unrestricted computer and Internet access some employees may abuse this essential advantage during office hours. Unfortunately, this is a common case and may affect overall business performance dramatically. You shouldn’t be dazzled by a quiet working atmosphere within your office and better take some efforts to control remote PC activity in real-time.
SoftActivity is here to provide you with top-notch quality computer monitoring solutions that allow to track all computer activities within the entire office network. Our team of IT professionals worked hard to create all-in-one computer applications that are designed to make overall tracking as easy as 1-2-3. Simply install an agent module on computers you’d like to monitor and get real-time detailed statistics on websites visited, emails sent and received, keystrokes typed, programs run, etc.
With Activity Monitor you can spy on any remote PC connected to your office LAN that will help eliminate employee Internet abuse and increase overall productivity. From now on tracking remote PC performance is not a complicated task with our full-featured application that may become an indispensable feature of your office life.
Thursday, June 28th, 2012
Most antivirus products do not detect any problems with SoftActivity Keylogger parental controls software. In fact, there is no virus or spyware in our SoftActivity Keylogger software. It only does what is declared in its features on the website, i.e. records your kids computer activity with your (as a parent) permission. Recordings are encrypted and can only be seen by you. We at SoftActivity do not have any access to the logs.
We recommend to add an exclusion in your antivirus to avoid detection and removal of SoftActivity Keylogger with any future updates of your antivirus product.
We have posted instructions for popular antivirus products here on the right side. If your antivirus is not in the list, follow these general instructions below.
The following instructions apply only for version 6 or newer of SoftActivity Keylogger. Upgrade to the latest version
- To prevent any antivirus product from detecting, reporting or removing SoftActivity Keylogger from your computer, simply exclude C:\Windows\syspkgwk folder from scans in your antivirus
- It is recommended to stop real time protection in your antivirus temporarily before downloading SoftActivity Keylogger
- Then open Exclusions section in Settings in your antivirus, copy the folder name from here: C:\Windows\syspkgwk and add it to exclusions
- Take into account, that browsing for folder will not show it, since it’s not created until the software has been installed. So, you will need to copy the name of the folder and paste it in your antivirus
- If your antivirus does not allow entering folder name directly (only allows selecting a folder), then create the folder in Windows and select it
- After the folder has been added to exclusions, simply download SoftActivity Keylogger and run downloaded file to install it on your computer
- Enable real time protection in the antivirus if you have turned it off
Thursday, June 28th, 2012
The Internet has become an indispensable component of our everyday life that provides plenty of opportunities to share information, make purchases or run a business. It also provides an extensive entertainment range starting from various social networking websites and online games and ending with chat rooms. Some people used to spend hours in front of their computer screen chatting, playing or just surfing from site to site without realizing that they actually waste their precious time. In fact, the internet addicted people of all ages look for every opportunity to surf the Internet and may even misuse unrestricted access to the Internet during office hours.
This is where powerful internet monitoring programs come into play as ideal solutions for computer usage tracking. If you suspect that some of your employees waste their office hours on non-work related activities or take part in mission-critical business information leakage, SoftActivity is here to offer advanced employee activity monitoring software to create more healthy corporate environment.
Activity Monitor is a feature-rich software solution that allows not only to track the computer performance of your employees, but also provides real-time reports of any network activity within your LAN. Rest assured, that our computer monitoring software works in a stealth mode, so you can view all on-screen activity while staying absolutely undetected.
With our turnkey program installed on all network computers you will be able to keep a watchful eye on your students or employees remotely. Activity Monitor will keep track of the information about chatting, playing, browsing and emailing in a special log file on your administrator’s PC. Moreover, no specific knowledge and skills are required to use our solutions. Simply browse through SoftActivity.com for more detailed information about our products.
Wednesday, June 13th, 2012
SoftActivity is glad to announce availability of new version 3.0 of its SoftActivity TS Monitor software for employee monitoring for terminal servers.
New features in SoftActivity TS Monitor 3.0:
- new: view screenshots together with all reports on new Screenshots Timeline:
- new: select a program and view all screenshots for this program
- new: select a visited website and view history of screenshots for this website
- new: view screenshots as you navigate through history of used programs, emails, chats, etc.
- new: double click a screenshot thumbnail in the bottom panel to view it full size
- new: zoom in/ zoom out screenshots, view them as slide show
- new: recommended setting is to take screenshots from active window only instead of full desktop. It is now default
- new: Licensing is now for concurrent user sessions instead of named users. For example, 6 users license allows recording of up to 6 any users simultaneously logged to a terminal server. For your existing license this means you can monitor more users than before
- new: Select users and/or groups to monitor. Selecting a Group or All Users option allows monitoring of user accounts created in future or not known by administrator at time of setup
- new: Exclude users and/or groups from monitoring, such as managers and administrators
- new: Recording file operations on all drives: local, network, removable. Select monitored folders and change other settings on Files tab. By default, records removable drives and user’s Documents folder. Previously recorded only USB drives
- improved: Recognizes external hard drives as removable and records file operations on such drives
- new: export File operations report to Excel
- new: improved and more reliable keystrokes recording algorithm, especially on 64-bit Windows editions
- new: database can be stored on a network shared folder on another server. To allow this grant write NTFS permissions to COMPUTER$ account for the shared folder. Only supported in domain. This allows storing databases from multiple servers in a single location
- improved: support of more than 65K rows for export to Excel 2007 or newer
- lots of other improvements and fixes
Registered users can update to SoftActivity TS Monitor 3.0 here
Buy SoftActivity TS Monitor full version
Download SoftActivity TS Monitor free trial
Wednesday, June 13th, 2012
SoftActivity is glad to announce major update 6.0 to its SoftActivity Keylogger parental controls and monitoring software.
New features in version 6.0
- new: added Screenshots Timeline panel in SoftActivity Reports viewer that shows snapshot images in sync with other information
- new: select an application on Top Programs tab to view all screenshots recorded for this application
- new: select a website on Top Websites tab to view complete usage history for this website as a series of screenshots. Makes it easy to track your child’s activity on social networks, such as Facebook, Google Plus and their webmail such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, etc.
- new: view screenshot of a selected action as you navigate through history of used programs, emails, chats, files, etc.
- new: view screenshot in full size by double clicking a thumbnail in Screenshots Timeline
- new: zoom in/zoom out recorded screenshots, view them as slide show
- recommended option now is to take screenshots from Active Window Only instead of Full Desktop. It is now a default behavior
- new: free trial now works in stealth mode invisibly for monitored users
- improved compatibility with antivirus products
- lots of other improvements and fixes
Registered users can upgrade to SoftActivity Keylogger 6.0 here
Download SoftActivity Keylogger free trial
Buy SoftActivity Keylogger full version
Friday, June 8th, 2012
To install SoftActivity Keylogger parental control software on your computer with Vipre Antivirus you need an exclusion in your antivirus.
1. Open Vipre Antivirus, click Manage, Click Always Allowed button:
2. Select “Allow by name only” and enter: sklogger*
3. Select an “Allow an entire folder” and copy the folder name from here: C:\Windows\syspkgwk
4. Make sure that two allowed exclusions have been as below:
5. Download SoftActivity Keylogger and run downloaded file to install it on your computers. Vipre should not detect and block the program
Wednesday, June 6th, 2012
Do you know what a common problem today’s employers and parents have? Yes, this is the necessity to control their users’ computer and Internet activities in order to prevent misuse and abuse of these IT resources as well as keep them away and safe from various online threats. While filtering and blocking everything inappropriate is virtually impossible and standing behind your employee and children backs will obviously seem very offensive, remote and stealth monitoring of their activities may be the perfect way out.
Whether you are going to spy remotely on a home computer or your company entire network, SoftActivity is ready to offer you the solution matching any your related needs and requirements to the fullest. We carry the comprehensive range of advanced, yet affordably priced computer remote monitoring software solutions for children, employee and student activity monitoring needs. From now on, you can track every single computer move in your local network while staying absolutely invisible and undetected.
Let’s take a closer look on each particular product available online on our website. SoftActivity Keylogger is a powerful, fully functional computer monitoring tool designed specifically with the most demanding parent needs in mind. With the cutting-edge built-in keystroke recorder, it will let you know everything about your children online conversations in chat rooms and social networks, what websites do they visit, files download, games play, programs use and even how much time do they spend on each particular activity.
While Activity Monitor is an ideal spy software solution to monitor employee computers in the office LAN, SoftActivity TS Monitor comes perfectly for those business owners and managers who face with the necessity to monitor computer and Internet activities of employees teleworking from home or any other remote location. Both solutions will provide you with the fullest and deepest insight into the way your employees behave when they are supposed to work.
Take a chance to ensure your children absolute online safety and improve your employee productivity dramatically with powerful, yet easy-to-use monitoring solutions from SoftActivity.com.