March 5th, 2014
Activity Monitor 8.6 released
Changes in Activity Monitor 8.6
- Improvements in our proprietary IntelliSnap™ technology of screen recording, such as:
- Record screenshots of mouse clicks. View all website links, buttons, menus and commands they click. See it both in real time and in downloaded history in Central Log Database.
- Record a screenshot of every typed word
- Live view of a remote screen now updates more in real time, almost like a video. Now you will not miss any of their actions.
- Restart of remote computers is not required anymore when updating or uninstalling Agent in most cases. Take into account, that this new feature will work only when installing an update on top of version 8.6. When you update to this version, a restart of remote computers might still be needed. Agents may show up as offline until Windows restarts. Later updates should not require a restart.
- Monitored users now have an ability to move the optional warning window from a default top right corner of the screen.
- fix: on some monitored computers with Windows XP was showing user SYSTEM and not recording any activity
- fix: sometimes Skype messages were recorded with duplicates
- support of the latest versions of browsers and messengers, such as Google Chrome and Skype
- minor fixes and improvements