Setup of SoftActivity Keylogger software with Vipre Antivirus 2012
To install SoftActivity Keylogger parental control software on your computer with Vipre Antivirus you need an exclusion in your antivirus.
1. Open Vipre Antivirus, click Manage, Click Always Allowed button:
2. Select “Allow by name only” and enter: sklogger*
3. Select an “Allow an entire folder” and copy the folder name from here: C:\Windows\syspkgwk
4. Make sure that two allowed exclusions have been as below:
5. Download SoftActivity Keylogger and run downloaded file to install it on your computers. Vipre should not detect and block the program