A Home Computer Monitor: The Best Parenting Tool for the Modern Family
You’re a responsible parent. You gave your kid a home PC to give them a proper start in life. Now they can do their homework, make cute cat videos, send Aunt Bertie an eCard for her birthday and maybe – after they’ve done all their homework, just play the occasional computer game.
Then the trouble starts. The teacher tells you little Timmy’s homework is overdue. He sure is spending a lot of time on Facebook. Who are these strangers he’s talking to? Why is the web browser history suspiciously blank?
You trust your kid, but you’re in charge – and the SoftActivity Keylogger is going to help you do your job as a responsible parent.
SoftActivity Keylogger lets you:
- Get emailed reports about what’s happening on your home PC. Check in on your child’s computer activity from the office or while you’re traveling.
- View activity with total invisibility. Our software doesn’t slow down their computer. They know you’re watching (if you choose to inform the users), but don’t know when – encouraging them to stay on their best behavior.
- Track websites they visit. Your kid may be smart enough to delete their browser history if they’re going to websites they shouldn’t visit. Now you can see it in a recorded log.
- Record e-mails and IM chats. Know if online predators or cyber-bullies are threatening your child.
- Record screenshots and generate reports. Don’t have the time to check in when you’d like? Use SoftActivity Keylogger to monitor your kid while you’re busy.
- And much more!
You must be the owner or authorized user of the computer with administrator access to install SoftActivity Keylogger. This PC monitoring software cannot be installed remotely without physical access to the computer.
It is recommended to create separate standard (non-Administrator) accounts in Windows for your children / monitored users.