Activity Monitor 11.2 released
SoftActivity is glad to announce the release of Activity Monitor 11.2, a leading user motioning software used by organizations to combat insider threats. It’s a maintenance release that brings a number of important fixes and improvements. Update is recommended to all customers.
Improvements in version 11.2:
- improved: support of the latest versions of Chrome browser for Internet recording, which stopped working since Chrome v65;
- improved: support of new Skype Windows Store App for chat recording;
- fix: screenshots missing in web console for some monitored computers. After applying this update, most screenshots should be downloaded and will appear in the web console. Refresh the web browser;
- fix: improved stability and performance of SalogSrv service (Activity Monitor Server, responsible for downloading logs and screenshots from Agents);
- fix: export to Excel (CSV format) in correct encoding for non-English characters;
- other fixes and improvements.
Read more about Activity Monitor user monitoring software
Upgrade your Activity Monitor to the latest version