December 18th, 2012
Activity Monitor 8.0 released
- new: support of Windows 8 (except Windows RT on ARM based CPU)
- records usage of Windows Store Apps
- records visited websites in Internet Explorer store app
- both the monitoring console and Agent support Windows 8 and run as a desktop app
- monitoring console supports Windows Server 2012
- new: Auto cleanup of Central Logs Database. Select a number of days/months you want to keep in Options – Database tab. Older data and screenshots will be deleted automatically to save disk space.
- new: support of 64-bit edition of Outlook for email recording. Added support of Outlook 2013
- Fixes since version 7.0:
- fix: errors with downloading of logs and screenshots. Some screenshots could be missing in central logs DB.
- fix: Dates filter panel disappears in SoftActivity Reports sometimes when there is an invalid date found in the database
- other numerous fixes and optimizations