SoftActivity Monitor 12.1 with less storage space used by screenshots
SoftActivity is glad to announce new version 12.1 of SoftActivity Monitor, its leading employee monitoring solution that helps organizations improve staff performance and security.
Screenshots recorded by the software now take much less storage space on customer’s server. Admins can now adjust snapshot frequency depending on how much details their organization requires for record keeping.
Upgrade is recommended to all users.
What’s new in version 12.1
- new: Change screenshots capture frequency in Agent Properties – Screen tab.
- Admin can adjust how often screenshots are recorded.
- Reduced storage space requirement on the server, compared to the previous versions.
- Admin can increase frequency for some users if more detailed logs are required.
- new: shows estimated space required for screenshots, at the bottom of Screen tab.
- improved IntelliSnap smart mode of taking screenshots based on users actions.
- new: Copy and Paste buttons in Agent Properties on Privacy and Files tabs in the lists, for easier editing of long lists.
- new: added Japanese localization of the software thanks to our new partner in Japan, Technoblest https://www.softactivity.jp
- a lot of improvements and minor fixes.
- new: added Keystrokes column to CSV export.
- multiple bug fixes and improvements.
- new: added Japanese localization (switch languages in bottom right corner)
Download SoftActivity Monitor Free Trial here