Activity Monitor 5.5 released
- new: recording of Microsoft Exchange® email sent/received in Outlook
- new: recording of secure POP3/SMTP email sent/received in Outlook (previously only non-secure was supported)
- new: recording IMAP email in Outlook
- new: collect of Agent logs feature now uses Windows Scheduled Tasks. This allows for unattended downloads of logs and screenshots, i.e. when Activity Monitor is not open.
- new: Agent in Aware Mode (when you want to inform users about monitoring) displays semi-transparent warning window in the top-right corner of the screen
- Windows 2000 is not supported anymore
August 25th, 2010