TS Monitor 6.5 with web console enhancements
SoftActivity releases new version 6.5 of TS Monitor, its leading user monitoring software used by remote teams on their Terminal Servers and Citrix XenApp.
What’s new in version 6.5:
- [web console] added more info into Attendance view and to PDF export and email reports. This helps estimate employee productivity level.
- daily idle time (when a user is logged-in, but inactive);
- idle percentage;
- number of typed keystrokes;
- average hourly keystrokes rate.
- [web console] export of Attendance report: select a standard range of dates, such as Last 7 days, etc. instead of just two dates.
- fix: [web console] export of Dashboard to PDF the same number of records as on screen. Previously was always 10.
- fix: [web console] export of Attendance to CSV had incorrect format of date and time for some records.
- fix: sometimes failed to clean up old logs on the server, and fill up a lot of drive space.
- the minimum supported OS version is now Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1+, up from v2008
- numerous other improvements and fixes
How to update
Or just check for updates in the app on your server
March 5th, 2021