Free Trial of SoftActivity™ TS Monitor. Monitor Employees and Students on Terminal Server
(14.1 Mb) Version 4.2 | 15-Day free trialDownload Now!
Try before you buy! See how SoftActivity TS Monitor lets you monitor employees working on your Terminal Server. Download fast and get the inside scoop on what they’re doing, right from your own computer screen.
Easy Setup Instructions
- Log in to the server as a user with Administrator rights locally or via Remote Desktop
- Run downloaded tsmon.exe file and follow easy instructions to install the software on the server
- For best security set a password for TS Monitor during installation
- Restart of the server is not required during installation
- Open TS Monitor, go to Users tab and select specific user accounts you want to record or just leave it at All Users
- To view recorded activity open SoftActivity TS Monitor from the Start menu or Desktop icon. Click View Reports button
- To uninstall SoftActivity TS Monitor from your server: login as a user with Administrator permissions.
- Open SoftActivity TS Monitor from the Start menu or Desktop icon.
- Click About tab, click Uninstall button
- Alternatively, press Win+R and run this command: opentsm /uninstall. Click OK
- Restart of the server may be required to complete the uninstallation
Free Trial Restrictions
- This Free Trial version is fully functional, i.e. has all features found in full version.
- This Free Trial expires in 15 days. After 15 days after installation you will need to either buy full version or uninstall the free trial.
- Upon expiration of 15-day trial period there is NO warning message shown to monitored users. Program remains hidden but not functional.