December 23rd, 2004
Activity Monitor 3.8 released
- Process/program description is shown on Applications and Foreground tabs and in offline log files. It makes it easy to identify what program user works with. Program description also appears in logs exported to HTML and Excel.
- Agent installation now requires Administrator rights
- Compatibility issues of Activity Monitor Agent on Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Windows firewall have been resolved
- Improved design of offline log exported to HTML
- Activity Monitor works with Agent of only version 3.8. You should reinstall older versions of Agent on the remote computers.
- Activity Monitor will let you know if it finds Agents of older versions on computers in LAN or in list
- Multiple minor improvements