May 15th, 2011
SoftActivity TS Monitor 2.1 released
- new: Shows computer name and IP address of clients connected remotely to terminal server
- new: Documents security: record file operations on removable drives connected to the server. Track files potentially stolen on flash drives or external HDD’s. View results on Files tab in Log Viewer
- new: Improved stealth mode. Works invisibly even for advanced users. There is no process in Tasks Manager. Monitored users without Administrator rights cannot see log files on hard drive.
- new: no more tsmsys_hh process running in all user sessions
- removed Hotkeys to open TS Monitor. Instead use an icon on Administrator’s desktop (if choose to create) or run “opentsm” command from Start menu->Run
- multiple fixes and improvements