SoftActivity 14.0 on-premise major update
SoftActivity is glad to announce the release of new version 14.0, a major update of its employee productivity tracking software, SoftActivity Monitor and TS Monitor.
Version 14.0 includes improved security features and important fixes. Upgrade is recommended to all users.
What’s new in version 14.0
- upgraded PostgreSQL database engine from version 9.6 to 15 (x64). This brings improved performance, security, and reliability of data storage.
Note: Upgrade to PostgreSQL 15 will cannot be performed automatically. Please follow the steps in our guide for admins here: Migrate database from PostgreSQL 9.6 to 15
- improvements and fixes in screenshots recording.
- webapp: fixed real time alerts in browser
- webapp: improved Attendance report export to pdf and sent by email. Added visual session duration representation
- fixed security vulnerabilities found in older Python version by upgrading to the latest Python 3.11.
- official support for secure TLS connection to PostgreSQL servers. Bundled server does not come with
TLS enabled, but if you have an existing PostgreSQL server that supports TLS, SoftActivity will utilize the secure connection. TLS connection should be used when connecting to any other databases than on localhost.
- webapp: dropped support of IE11 browser.
SoftActivity Monitor, for workstations: Upgrade SoftActivity Monitor to the latest version
TS Monitor, for monitoring servers: Upgrade TS Monitor to the latest version