TS Monitor 5.2 released
SoftActivity is announcing the release of new version 5.2 of SoftActivity TS Monitor, user monitoring software for terminal servers.
Now it’s easier to monitor a farm of terminal server with support of new central configuration file. It also includes multiple improvements listed below.
What’s new in version 5.2:
- new: Central configuration for multiple servers in a farm. Export TS Monitor configuration and apply to other servers during installation in silent mode with no GUI or from command line to an existing installation.
tsmcfg.exe new command line parameters:
- new: web console: export Dashboard to HTML with company-wide computer usage statistics;
- new: support of the latest Firefox version 57 for recording of Internet history;
- new: full screen view of screenshots in web console. Previously screenshots were sometimes hard to see on computers with low resolution since an image was small. Click Full Screen button when viewing a screenshot.
- improved: keystrokes are now recorded in Windows Store-type of applications in Windows 10. Previously only desktop applications were recorded.
- improved: user sessions recording for Attendance report is now more reliable. Will record even a previous logon before Agent has been installed. Previously sometimes logons were not recorded. Also shows Remote Client name and IP for RDP sessions;
- improved: web console: long values that don’t fit into a column are now shown in tooltips;
- improved: substantially reduced CPU usage by Activity Monitor Server (SalogSrv service). Previously could use up to 100% CPU in some configurations with a lot of computers;
- fix: web console: list of users and computers on the left side is now correctly sorted;
- fix: web console: email message bodies were not shown on Email tab in IE browser
- fix: Attendance report: short sessions that are just few minutes long were not displayed;
- fix: ability to install a standalone webapp server component without admin console app;
- other minor improvements and fixes in web console and desktop console application;