Ever dreamed of monitoring software to track your network activity in real time?
Ever thought of how useful it would be to know what your employees or students do when they are supposed to work or study?
Ever lost money and/or confidential information, lacking control over your staff online activity?
Activity Monitor is the solution you needed!
This powerful employee monitoring software allows you to track any LAN, giving you the most detailed information on what, how and when your network users performed. Whether it is a library public network, university or commercial organization network – Activity Monitor offers efficient control.
Our employee monitor consists of server and client parts. Activity Monitor server can be installed on any computer in the entire LAN. Remote spy software (Agent) is a small client program that is installed on all computers on the network you want to monitor. It can be installed even remotely from the PC with Activity Monitor on it or via Active Directory Group Policy in a Windows domain.
Any computer in the network under control can be spied remotely. You may tune this employee monitoring software so that it will record activity on all networked computers. This information can be later used for the deeper analysis and advanced report generation.
Activity Monitor has proved its excellent efficiency in increasing the overall productivity of the establishments where it was used to track the local networks. This powerful tool from SoftActivity saves your money.
Read why you need to monitor staff in our Employee Monitoring white paper
New! >> Now records mouse clicks, improved live screen view! Upgrade Now!
Employee Monitoring Software Features:
- Live view of remote desktops. Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2
- You may easily have a look at any user's desktop.
- Easy employee Internet usage monitoring. Screenshot1, Screenshot2
- Web surfing history logging. Real time tracking and recording of all URLs visited in a browser.
- Monitor usage of software apps. Screenshot1, Screenshot2
- Monitor programs usage activity in real time. With this feature you know what programs and for how long your network computer users run during the day.
- Record activity log for all workplaces in a single centralized location on the main computer with Activity Monitor installed Screenshot
- Central Log Database stores typed keystrokes, programs usage info with time stamps, application paths and window names, visited websites, email, IM messages and more.
- Store complete history of communications for every user.
- Emails sent and received on employee computers (Screenshot). Supported:
- POP3/SMTP in all email clients (unsecured connections only). This includes most sent and received emails in Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and all other mail programs
- Microsoft Exchange® emails in Outlook
- secured POP3/SMTP/IMAP emails in Outlook
- Webmail can be seen on series of screenshots and in a keystrokes log
- IM chats in popular instant messengers. You can see both sides of all conversations (Screenshot). Instant messenger clients supported by Activity Monitor:
- Yahoo messenger
- AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
- MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger
- Messages typed in all web forums, chat rooms, social networking, webmail can be seen in a keystrokes log and series of screenshots.
- Emails sent and received on employee computers (Screenshot). Supported:
- Track any user's keystrokes on your screen in real time with our employee monitoring software. Passwords, emails, chat conversations - you have the full picture! Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2
- Activity Monitor supports all international characters including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, etc.
- Take snapshots of the remote PC screen with SoftActivity's IntelliSnap™ technology. Easy monitoring without your presence
- Screenshots recorded on all network computers can be stored in a single centralized location on the main computer
- View history of browsing for each visited website as series of screenshots. Easy to track their Facebook, Webmail (such as Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail), Google, web-based IM, chats, forums. Screenshot
- View history of usage of every program as a slideshow of sceenshots. Screenshot
- IntelliSnap™ technology takes screenshots based on user actions, versus just time intervals
- With IntelliSnap™ you will see screenshots of every web page visited, every instant message sent, email and webmail messages a person was reading or sending, and more
- Documents Security: trace and prevent information theft by employees. Screenshot
- Track possible file theft by employees on USB flash drives or external HDD's
- View what documents they open and save
- Track files they download from Internet, upload or attach to emails
- Monitor all types of drives: local, network, flash/thumb drives, hard drives connected by USB or Firewire 1394
- Monitor selected folders that contain sensitive files
- View all file operations such as Read, Write, Delete, Rename
- Completely secure employee monitoring
- Only managers authorized with a password can connect to a remote computer
- Network communications are encrypted with SSL
- Central Log Database is strongly encrypted to provide access to reports for authorized managers only
- Strong encryption of log files located on employee computers monitored, so users can't view or modify them
- Not detected by popular antivirus products
- Stealth technology makes our pc monitoring software completely invisible for users
- No files on a hard drive, no processes in Task Manager or services in Windows are visible to monitored users
- No icons on the desktop or Start menu, no windows displayed
- You can invisibly monitor employee computers of even advanced users such as IT staff, developers or system administrators
- Total control over the networked computers. Start or terminate remote processes, run commands, copy files from remote systems. You may even turn the computer off or restart it, not to mention logging off the current user. Screenshot
- Deploy Activity Monitor Agent (the client part of software) remotely from the administrator's PC to all employee computers in your network.
- View PC and network activity reports for all computers and users in one Central Logs Database
- Our Top Programs report shows what applications users mostly run during working hours. Screenshot
- Our Top Websites report shows data for every user in the network combined with complete Internet history. Screenshot
- View all emails and chat messages sent/received by users
- Search reports and filter by date
- Easy to understand reports in HTML format for viewing in a browser. Screenshot
- Export logs to MS Excel for advanced analysis. View total picture of what programs users work with. Screenshot
- Several company managers can use Activity Monitor to track users in their departments
- One computer can be monitored by more than one administrator at the same time
- Multilingual international features
- Activity Monitor user interface is available in 12 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean
- Can display emails, chats, other reports and recorded keystrokes is any language. Our employee monitoring software is a unicode program
- Increase personnel productivity instantly.
- Eliminate personal use of the Internet, unrelated emails, IM communication and social networks at work
- Prevent viewing of inappropriate content by employees at work
- Stop employees wasting work time on computer games
- Protect your company from legal lawsuits & reduce liability risks.
- In most jurisdictions, employers hold some form of liability and accountability for the actions of their employees. You need to monitor employee communications
- Employees can sue the company for a hostile workplace environment if they are unwittingly exposed to inappropriate or offensive materials on company computers or harassment via email, for example
- Protect your company from fraudulent activity.
- Employees often have access to sensitive personal information which can either be misused or sold on to a third party.
- Protect from intellectual property and trade secrets theft
- A recent study by Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute found that 75% of IPT's were carried out by current staff members.
- Keep records of your company's electronic communications
- For some companies/organizations retention of records can be a regulatory compliance requirement
- Collected records can be used in an internal investigation if such need arises
Other Activity Monitor features:
- Real time monitoring - you see it instantly when users type text on their computers
- Autodetection of all networked computers with Agent installed in the same subnet
- Monitor multiple employee computers simultaneously from a single workstation in LAN ( Screenshot ). Free evaluation version allows monitoring of only one computer
- Workplace monitoring software part, running on the PC monitored, is difficult to find for an employee as it runs completely invisible. Users can not see nor terminate Activity Monitor Agent in Task Manager. They can not see recorded logs as well
- Install, uninstall or update Agent program remotely from the administrator's PC
- Automatically download recorded files from all computers on a scheduled basis and store them in a central database
- Automatic update of Agents on all remote computers from Activity Monitor. There is no need to reinstall the client on all computers when a new version is released
- Optional "Aware" mode allows you to notify employees about monitoring of their actions. It will display a warning to users when they login, display a window on desktop and an icon in their system tray
- Easy to install and use
- Desktop computers, laptops or Windows tablets with the following minimum configuration:
- CPU: 1 GHz or better (Recommended: Intel® Core 2 Duo or newer)
- For monitoring console (manager's/administrator's PC): Microsoft® Windows 8.1, 8 (except Windows RT on ARM CPU); Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP2+; Windows Server 2003 SP1+; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2012
- Monitored computers (for installing client Agent module): Microsoft® Windows 8.1, 8 (except Windows RT on ARM CPU); Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP2+
(for monitoring users on Windows Server download SoftActivity TS Monitor)
- 32- and 64-bit editions of the above Windows versions are supported
- 128MB of RAM (Recommended: 512MB or more).
- Hard Drive Space:
- Activity Monitor console: 200 MB or more for Central Log Database. Or about 100 MB per monitored computer
- Agent on monitored computers: 50 MB or more for local cache
- Network connection to the monitored employee computers (Recommended: 100Mbps or 1Gbps LAN). Monitoring over a VPN connection is also supported.
- Both Workgroup and Domain network configurations are supported as well as a simple peer-to-peer LAN.
|Employee Activity Monitoring||Parental Control Software||Terminal Server Monitor|