September 17th, 2018
Employee monitoring is an incredibly useful tool for any company. Not only is it handy to make sure that your employees are doing the work that they’re supposed to be doing, but it can provide useful stats regarding their work habits and how they spend their time.
Yet, with all this data, it can be difficult to figure out how to best utilize this information to help boost your employees’ productivity. While there is limitless potential with the data you collect, there are a few key things you can start with that should give you good results right off the bat.Read More
June 24th, 2015
Photo Credit: Martin Terber
How much time do your employees spend actually working? Less than you might think – potentially, a lot less. In Britain, an urban myth caught on that a man had died at the office and none of his co-workers noticed while wandering by his cubicle until the fifth day. It wasn’t true – but the reason the story caught so much traction is that it was just so believable. It’s easy to imagine the anonymous cog of an employee being ignored as he literally rots at his desk – because workers are often disconnected not just from the work they’re doing, but from their own co-workers in the next line of cubicles.
June 18th, 2015
You provide a PC workstation for your employee to do actual work. How are they actually spending their time? Perhaps not all that surprisingly, Salary magazine reports that 69 percent of polled employees said they waste at least some time at work on a daily basis (even if a good portion of the other 31 percent just told the pollster what they wanted to hear, that’s bad enough). It’s not getting better, either. The problem is up 20 percent from last year.