Tracking browsing history can provide deep insight into the Internet life of any particular web user by showing his/her online behavior, most frequently visited websites and interests. Do you suspect that your employees abuse their Internet access at work by chatting with friends, doing shopping online, playing computer games, browsing social media like Facebook or Instagram during office hours? Then it’s high time to monitor their browsing history and find out all the truth.Read More
How much time do your employees spend actually working? Less than you might think – potentially, a lot less. In Britain, an urban myth caught on that a man had died at the office and none of his co-workers noticed while wandering by his cubicle until the fifth day. It wasn’t true – but the reason the story caught so much traction is that it was just so believable. It’s easy to imagine the anonymous cog of an employee being ignored as he literally rots at his desk – because workers are often disconnected not just from the work they’re doing, but from their own co-workers in the next line of cubicles.
We can talk about how computer monitoring helps companies stay lean and profitable until we’re blue in the face – but we’d much rather that you hear it straight from our happy customers who can say it for us.
We’re grateful to a number of our clients for sharing their stories of how computer monitoring is working for them in our new case studies:
- new: View screenshots in sync with reports in Central Logs Database [screenshot]:
- select a program and view all screenshots for this program in Top Programs report [screenshot]
- select a website and view a history of screenshots taken during visits of this website in Top Websites report [screenshot]
- view screenshots at the bottom of the screen as you navigate through history of used programs, emails, chats, etc.
- double click a screenshot thumbnail in the bottom panel to view it full size
- zoom in/out screenshots, view as slide show [screenshot]
- recommended setting now is to take screenshots from active window only instead of full desktop. It is now default
- new: View History button added in every tab in the Monitoring window that opens Central Log Database for this computer and user
- new: screenshots from remote computers are now downloaded together with logs. Get Agent Screenshots command removed. Click Get Agent Log instead
- new: Options – Location tab: removed folders for screenshots and exports. Screenshots are now stored in the Central Log Database folder under SCR subfolder
- new: Improved compatibility with antivirus products. Now it’s easy to exclude Agent folder from scans in your antivirus to avoid any positive detection
with future updates of your antivirus product
- Fixes since version 6.5:
- fix: database conversion error on some computers: “error in statement near s”
- fix: Activity Monitor crashed on some computers when monitored PC’s IP address changes
- fix: Adobe Reader hanged on some computers with Agent installed resulting in user unable to open PDF files
- fix: compatibility issue with Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus caused extremely slow file downloads and copying
- fix: rare crashes when displaying some HTML email messages
- fix: on some monitored computers Administrator users could find recorded screenshots by searching for jpg files in Windows
- improved: support of more than 65K rows for export to Excel 2007 or newer
- fix: error message on computers with MS Outlook 2010 64-bit about no default email client
Internet is an amazing resource both for educational and entertainment purposes but at the same time it has the potential of being very harmful especially to a child’s safety and security. As there are many sites containing things inappropriate for children, various Internet home monitoring tools designed for tracking Internet usage are highly demanded products today. If you need to monitor home network computers to know exactly what your children do online, SoftActivity is ready to offer you SoftActivity Keylogger – all-in-one spyware for the effective parental control.
Our advanced Internet tracking program allows you to secretly track all computer and online activities on the local network without being detected. This powerful Internet home monitoring software is designed specially for tracking Internet usage of your children including typed keystrokes and passwords, incoming and outgoing emails, downloaded files, programs and many other aspects to ensure you have the full control you need to keep your children safe online.
In addition, our full-featured Internet tracking program monitors home network computers with the help of completely invisible key logger module that secretly records performed activities on your computer system in your absence. Moreover, our Internet tracking tool allows saving all recorded information in a special log file that can be automatically delivered to your email address.
Actually, there are many reasons why you may need to have an Internet tracking program on a computer your children use. But you may rest assured that SoftActivity Keylogger is the only tool you may need for tracking Internet use and online behavior of your kids when you are not at home.